EXPERTS IN BARN CONVERSIONS
Below is a selection of properties that we have developed and completed. These include some very interesting before and after shots, which display the vision that we have when selecting properties to develop.
We aim to keep as much of the character of the original building within the newly converted building as possible, whilst inserting all the comforts to be expected in a modern home.
- Beams and roof trusses are left exposed, whilst the building is insulated to exceed building regulations.
- State of the art condensing boilers are installed to maximise fuel efficiency and conservation of power.
- Timber windows and internal and external oak doors are used to match the originals where required.
- Top quality oak floorboards, skirting and architrave are used to add the touch of quality to the home.
- Integrated sound systems are installed, and under floor heating is now installed as standard in the ground floor.
- High class kitchens are installed to provide the luxurious yet practical look to the most used room in the house, and Neff and Siemens appliances are added for true quality.
- Bathrooms and en suites become tranquil havens in which to relax due to the inclusion of extra large shower cubicles, luxury bathroom fittings and contemporary tiling.
- Outside spaces are landscaped to provide gardens which are easily maintained.
Overall, our customers are left with homes which are comfortable, practical and can be tailor made to their requirements: homes also to be proud of.
Once completed, homes are supplied with a BLP Secure 10 year insurance backed warranty, an architect's certificate of completion and a building regulations completion certificate, giving peace of mind for homeowners and mortgage companies alike.
Find out more
Please call us today to discuss your requirements with a member of our team. You can also send your enquiry by filling in the form on the Contact Us page with your details and query and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can.